Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Followers...


I just want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who follow my blog. Please accept this bouquet from me. It's very important for me to know you. I follow almost all of your blogs. When I don't know (or can't remember... CRS Syndrome, you understand?) where we've met, it leaves a hole for me. If we haven't talked, please go to my Profile page and e-mail me. I'd love to know more about you.

Loving talking to you all,

Frances

Writing Science Fiction Romance
Real Love in a Real Future

8 comments:

Together We Save said...

How sweet. What a wonderful idea.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

This is so sweet of you! Thank you. I'll send you an email. :)

sally said...

hello from the Philippines!

I would just like to let you know that I'm a follower..and also to thank you for your kind comments on my blog..

be visiting again soon!

Frances said...

Lady Glamis, and DeanDean,it's so good to hear from you again.

Together, I don't believe that we have met. I hope that you enjoy you time at my blog.

Laura @ Caninedesign said...

flowers??? no beer? What kind of girl do you think I am??

Frances said...

Laura, Not easy...but you can be had? Bwahahah!

Jace said...

Hey Frances, it's been a while since I stopped by but that doesn't mean I haven't been following your news. :) You're in my Google Reader. I promise to stop by more often. Thanks for the lovely flowers. :)

Frances said...

Hi Jace! You have been on my mind a lot lately. I hope that you are well and know that you are always in my prayers.