Friday, January 9, 2009

I see that I had a guest blogger yesterday...

I see that in my absence I had a helper. He’s been looking very guilty, so I knew he had done something. When I found his post, I didn’t have the heart to reprimand him. He’s been very worried about me; and, he did tell you the things that I had been telling him that I wanted to say to you. I hope that you are all having a Happy and Blessed New Year.

How do you like my new Header? I got bored with the old one. I decided that I liked the image of the Reflection Nebula, NGC 1435, which I used for my Christmas Astronomy post so much that I would put it in the Header for a while. Never know what will happen when I get bored. I sometimes do things unexpectedly. I am getting brave in my old age. It takes a while to gather courage to mess with something that works. What if I blow this thing to kingdom come? EeeeeeK! Yeah... It Worked!

I think that I am beginning to feel a little better. Thanks for your good wishes. Let’s just say that the light that I see at the end of the tunnel looks as if it just might be open countryside instead of an oncoming train. Keep me in your prayers.

Uh...oh! I see someone staring longingly at my computer. He is snuggling up closer to it. I wonder how long it’s going to be before Zack asks me to let him become a regular poster. This could get dangerous.

Happy writing,

Frances
Writing Science Fiction Romance
Real Love in a Real Future

2 comments:

Jace said...

I LOVE the new header! I've been meaning to tell you that ... alas, got sidetracked.

Frances said...

Thank you Jace. I've gotten some nice feedback from family and friends. See how this comment page is set up? I would love to have a similar tri-part setup for the main page, with dark teal or navy blue on the sides. Do you have any ideas? :-)