Sunday, July 20, 2014

Analyst: Shocking Similarity Between Hitler's Hell and Obama's America!

I am old enough to have seen Hitler's speeches and studied his tactics. Did anyone else see the similarity of Obama to Hitler? The first time that I saw Obama rang all sorts of alarm bells for me. It was almost as if I could see the figures of Obama & Hitler morphing back and forth. We Christians are the Watchmen on the wall. Our duty is to proclaim the Truth until Jesus comes or takes us home. Everything else is Jesus' responsibility.



America has sinned. It has turned it's back on God, and wanted something for nothing. God is not mocked.

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." -Romans 1:22

"For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie." 2 Thessalonians 2:11

"From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from my statutes and have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you, says the Lord of hosts." Malachi 3:7

God bless you and keep you

No comments: