Monday, July 28, 2014

The Spirit of Israel

Sharing Common Bonds...God bless Israel!

Did you ever stop to thank God for all the blessings that Israel has given to us...to the whole world? It was Israel who faithfully delivered God's Word to the Whole World. It was Israel who faithfully rehearsed, year after year, God's Appointed Times, the Shadows of Good Things To Come, whether they fully understood them or not. God said do it, & the Faithful did it. Take time to bless Israel. God appreciates thank yous.

"O Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit." Jeremiah 16:19

"And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." NASV Genesis 12:3



God bless & keep you.

No comments: