Monday, July 14, 2008

Best Wishes to France...




Best wishes to my readers in France on your Fête Nationale. Thank you, friends, for visiting my blog.


I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank France for all of its contributions to the world.


As an art teacher, I thank you for all of the great art and beauty that you have shared with the world.


As a writer and a daughter, I thank France for its writers. In particular thank you for the hours of enjoyment that Jules Verne and Alexandre Dumas gave to my father as I read them to him when he could no longer read them for himself.


As a citizen of the world, I thank France for Louis Pasteur and for the lives that the French contributions to science have saved.


Thank you France, throw a great party.


Frances

Writing Science Fiction Romance


Real Love in a Real Future

No comments: