Monday, July 21, 2008

Heads Up for Freebies...Limited Time!

If you like freebies as much as I do then here is a good one for you who like Science Fiction and/or Science Fiction Romance. Tor Publishing is offering some of their titles for free HTML or PDF download from the following URL:

http://tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=blog&id=577

From what I understand, this will only be available until July 27, 2008.

I downloaded Patti O'Shea's IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR, and loved it. I had no idea what to expect because I had never before read any of Patti's work. It was magical. *G* Pun intended. Have fun, and if you have any problems, e-mail me, and I will send you another link. We can only hope that one of them works.

Frances

Writing Science Fiction Romance
Real Love in a Real Future

No comments: