Thursday, April 3, 2008

BLOG Challenged - Part II

OK, I feel like I am beginning to get a handle on this thing. I've been taking this thing one little bite at a time. When I first started, I thought that I was going to choke on it. I now think that eventually I'll be able to swallow it. A few days ago, I managed to figure out the Profile. Great! The next day, I started working on formatting the page. Major screw up! Couldn't make the pictures behave themselves. Had to wipe it all out and start over again. Yesterday, I got the picture of me where I wanted it, and managed a Post. I'm a genius! I still want a picture behind the Title. But, I will chew on that some another day. Wouldn't want to spoil my record of success today. I have a delicate ego.

You too can succeed, if I can.
Frances

Writing Science Fiction Romance
Real Love in a Real Future

No comments: