Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blog Challenged: Part III

To start off, it is a stunningly beautiful day, as so often happens behind storms. Friends told me that they saw the funnel of the tornado that took out my two old trees. It just missed the house. I am so lucky. We're still on partial power; but there are many that don't have any. Clean up starts tomorrow. But enough of that.

Well, I've done it! I added a list of some of my favorite authors and changed the template. Links are next. I first had a parchment background for the template. Now I have changed over to this pale blue. For the time being, I like it. However, it, like everything else in life, is subject to change. I also conquered the dreaded picture behind the title. I am so proud! Don't you think that the nebula is singularly appropriate for a writer of Science Fiction Romance. I must thank NASA and the Hubble people for the use of their picture. I think that I'll change the picture every so often, and with it change the page colors. Gee, it is great to be able to change one's mind. I wouldn't want to bore anyone.

Changing one's mind is like changing clothes, and a great luxury at that.
Frances

Writing Science Fiction Romance
Real Love in a Real Future

No comments: